Wednesday, March 7, 2007

It's been some time

since I last wrote here. It's so strange how day by day life can make you take a detour from your priorities and make you forget. Forget about you, about friends, about what's really important. I do not feel like I have much to share with you today. I'm still waiting for the visa, so all my plans are now on-hold. Hopefully, soon there will be a clear way to take. As for my life, same worries, same work, same colleagues, same days, better or worst as the seasons are passing. It seems spring is finally in Bucharest, although we had no real winter. I had a good day today and still I feel too empty. I also had a good mood, I joked and I laughed, but why am I so sad? or what is wrong? am I really sad? I have a colleague in the office very passionate about psychology and he keeps telling me that he can not decipher me :) it's so funny, he always has these theories and I do things some time and he keeps telling me from time to time "When I think I get to know you, you always do something that takes you of the pattern, I've never met someone like you". My favourite line to his comments is "well, when I'll decipher myself, you'll be first to tell :))" and the smile is authentic, you know, it's always there. So, still looking for answers about who am I, but mostly about how am I? Am I sad today, or am I happy, or am I melancholic? or ... am I ... ???? And you know what's actually the saddest thing? the fact that there is no one around me to actually talk about these things, you know, that best friend, a sister or a brother, one of the parents or a lover. With whom are you guys talking to about these things? I know you also must feel it, or wonder it, or ask yourselves about it. I'm not expecting any answers, I think that this post was written only to myself, to see if I'm still able to talk to myself and to question.
same aura

No comments: