Sunday, February 25, 2007

Guardian angels

Do you ever think of him? (and I hate to call him "it") Do we have a guardian angel? is there someone beside us, to look for us? when we are in despair, when we are ill, when we are in need, when we are cold or sad? Or when we are in joy and happiness? I was watching this movie tonight and as I was sitting in the bed with two blankets on me I imagined for an instant how would it be, to have someone sitting near me in the same position and just watching for me. Is it comforting? Is it scary?
I think it would be so good!!! But, do you believe in guardian angels?
I did not have time lately to think of this, but there were times when I felt that I was not alone in times of need. And this does not require any special gifts, any special education, it just needs to be yourself and trust your feelings.
Hm, such a weird thought for this end of the weekend.
aura

No comments: