Monday, February 5, 2007

About today

I had so many things to do today, and in the beginning everything was so important, not to say also urgent. Now, I'm ok, managed to go through the day :) I'm involved now in a regional project and managing romanian operations, it's InBev, you might know it :)) and I'm evaluating now candidates' motivations. I had 10 days ago almost 30 candidates in a huge Assessment Center, and one of the exercises was to determine their future plans. It's so interesting to read what these young people dream and expect from their lives in term of professional career. I am wondering what I would write if I were them. Actually, I would know what to write now :) but years ago, or months ago, or even in the end of the last year, I wouldn't know what to write, what to want, what to dream of.
Now, coming back to reality, I still have three exams and three papers to do for passing those exams, and I just can not find the mood for learning. I appreciate so much those who can work and also graduate a faculty.
Well, I think I'll just have to learn :)
same aura

No comments: