Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How is rain in Lahore?

It's raining here in Bucharest today and I was thinking on my way to the office about how is the rain in Lahore. Days ago I was talking with Adeel on GTalk about rain, and about those kind of feelings that rain might awake in you. I personally love the sun and the sea, and swimming and the warm weather. So, rain is not among my favourite natural phenomenons; and still, today's rain was different. Was still, and there was no mud on the alleys or on the streets, the air was very, very fresh although I am in the heart of Bucharest, where is mostly cement and blocks, it smelled a little like spring and a little like winter, :) confusing smells and confusing state of being. This winter was particularly weird, I still miss the snow, but I really hope now for the real spring to come, to be able to go again to Cismigiu Garden and to enjoy the magnolias and the lake and everything. I'm sure it's going to be a weird spring also.
So my dear friends, how is rain in Lahore? :))
same aura

No comments: