Thursday, February 15, 2007

how about a sun, a beach and a tennis racket??

God, I just love those smileys on GTalk -- you know, when you're talking logged on GMail, they are just spinning 90 degrees and they really smile to you. They really changed my mood tonight, or so to say, this morning :P.
I think in Pakistan you really celebrate Valentine's Day, as many of you were offline this evening :) luckily your MC, or part of it, had to leave to Egypt early in the morning, and this is how I'm talking now with Taha. He's taking his job really really seriously, offering some help to Moaiz with the measurement, as he is asking very professional questions :):):):)
What would you guys respond to the question: what are your expectations from ... ? What do you usually answer when this questions arises in a training session for example? I know I never got answers to it. But it helped talking about it, and I discovered that I really have expectations and it's easier to define those expectations like this. Do I sound logical? I suddenly feel like I'm talking non-sense. Hm, posting to the blog and planning tennis matches in the same time, seems not to be a good thing to do. Should I bring my tennis racket or not? Hahahaha, I already speak about making the luggage to Pakistan, God, this should be a good sign Inshallah :)))
I'm stopping now, I have to dream about my luggage :))))) actually I need some sleep, just some :D
Aura

3 comments:

T Durrani said...

Haha.. awesome blog you got in here!

I would say.. its part of the Pakistani culture to welcoming ALL foreigners into the country. :)

And honestly, DO get your racket, though the strings might break apart after losing out to me. :P

Muhaha.

Sharmin said...

Heya,

I'm extremely extremely sorry that I'm not able to remember you exactly. Have we met before ?
Heartiest apologies for this. Please let me know asap coz this is killing me :).

Aura said...

Hey Sharmin,

we personally never met, I'm Aura a friend of Delia's and I will go to Pakistan in a traineeship with AIESEC in Lahore. I know somethings about you ;) from Delia, but it's so nice to talk to you :)) I hope I'll have the chance to also meet you face to face.

Hugs from Romania,
Aura