Sunday, February 18, 2007

in mood for chocolate, bubble bath and snow

Hm, weird first line tonight. What's the connection between all those? Probably just me.
I had no Internet connection at home for more than 24 hours and it felt bad, strange, I was lost. I kept telling myself that nothing so, so, important is going to happen just today, but, it is so good now that I'm connected again :)
I had the chocolate, but I passed the bubble bath tonight. As for the snow, I wouldn't be very surprised to find it tomorrow morning everywhere around Bucharest.
I had a very interesting conversation tonight with a friend. We see each other very rarely, and we talk more often on YMsg, but hm ... it seems that time can not change the way we think and feel and talk ...
Actually something else I wanted to write here.
I've heard this line in a movie, but I find myself so often in this situation that I just keep reminding it: I'm playing the role of the best friend in my own life, I'm never the main character, I'm never the first. Although usually I'm happy with this role, it's kind of tiring. I want my life, I want to have the first role, I want to be the lady, I want to have the adventures, and the main action, I want to have the guy, I want to be first. God, I can be so selfish sometimes.
Leaving this behind, how are you, my dear AIESEC in Pakistan? Did you have a nice weekend? I hope yes, and I hope you are getting ready for me as I'm getting ready for you :))
Ending now, just no mood for writing ...
aura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are not selfish at all :) hehehe this is my first comment here, how weird is to write something for you in English hehehe
Auraaaaaaaa :) o zi buna maine si noh, lasa ca vin in curand si rolul principal si printul ;) heheheh
pupici,
Delia

Anonymous said...

i'm always in the mood for icecream!!! :):):):)

Anonymous said...

My dear Delia, how about an IceCream tomorrow at McDonald's? :P

aura

Sharmin said...

Hehe...yea, Delia love MCDonald's. She collects McDonald's toys...hehehe.
Well Aura, I think you are confused between Indian Sharmin and Pakistani Sharmeen. I'm the Indian one and I was Delia's teammate. I live in India. If you want to visit me, you are most welcome anytime.....:0. Keep in touch. Great to know that you can handle Delia...hehe