Wednesday, February 7, 2007

oh God, is so good to live your dream!!

I can not believe I did not find the time yesterday to post something here :D I had a very full day, full of events, full with meeting new people, full with lots of enthusiasm, laugh, happiness, and excitement. Do you still wonder why? Because I'm coming to Pakistan, of course :D
I talked yesterday with at least ten members of @ in Pakistan and it felt great, I felt welcomed, I felt already like part of AIESEC Pakistan, and these feelings are awesome.
And, in the evening I met with Delia to plan the next steps for getting the visa and preparing everything for my arrival there. You can imagine me and Del, in a McDonald's restaurant, listening I do not know what song of Madonna's and at one moment, Delia just leaves her hamburger down and she lays on her back into that comfortable armchair, and says: I can not believe it, I'm listening same Madonna's song, I'm tasting the same hamburger in a McDonald's restaurant and I'm talking to you about Pakistan, I have the impression that I'm there.
And now, because I know she wants so, so bad to come once again in Pakistan, I'm telling her: Imagine how in October, when I'll end my traineeship, you and I will listen the same Madonna's song, will taste the same hamburger, in a McDonald's restaurant ... in Karachi :) -- well, you can imagine her reaction, right? :)))
I can not even imagine making a better choice regarding a traineeship ever, or going now someplace else. God, I talked yesterday with wonderful people, actually I managed to actually "talk" into a microphone with Moaiz, you can imagine my excitement, in the beginning I was speechless, I think Moaiz was wondering if his speakers are on or not :D
I already have some very interesting offers form you guys ;), some cooking offers from Adeel, but I have to ask him nicely because I changed my message on MSN with his wish of Happy Birthday, and now, well, I have to take consequences :P and I also have an offer of some Urdu lessons for starters from Yahya :) well, what can I say?! What more can I ask? Just you tell me what!!! :D
That's it for now, you can imagine from where I'm sending this post :P so, more to come, hopefully in the evening.
same aura

No comments: