Monday, February 12, 2007

I am sad

I know I should be happy, I just went to the embassy and apply for the visa, things are really happening, I am now planning my time for leaving everything behind me in the right order, with my contracts, with my job, with everything. But, I just can not help myself hating the fact that there is no one around me whom I could talk about all this adventure, about Pakistan, about AIESEC, about me taking this decision, about what to expect, about what will be different and what will be the same. I know I have your support my dear AIESEC in Pakistan, and I am very, very grateful because you write to me, you talk to me on GTalk, MSN, I really am, it's just here in Romania I can talk about this only with Delia, my mom, and ... that's about it, when I have the desire to actually tell everybody: "you know, I'm gonna go to Pakistan for half a year!" It's sad not having with whom to share this feeling of excitement and happiness, and the worries and ... everything :(
But, I'll get over it. Hopefully I will get the visa and then I will be able to tell this in the office also, and everywhere, on MSN, on YMsg, over the phone, well ... EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Until then, I'll just write here and talk about it with Delia and with you guys, listen some Pakistani music and plan things ahead :))
Hope to see you very soon!
same aura

No comments: