Friday, February 9, 2007

Good news, Inshallah

Good morning AIESEC Pakistan!!
yes, I know in Pakistan is almost 4 in the morning, here is just 1 and I just couldn't go to sleep without writing here some words. A good thing happen today (I mean yesterday :P), I managed to call the Pakistani embassy in Romania and although I was attention not to be too trustful :) I talked with the visa officer and it seems there are good chances to get a NGO visa for coming to Lahore. Now, I am very, very happy and I hope it will not end in a disappointment first, but actually does not matter, I'll get it one way or another, right?
Beside that, I started my day at 6 AM last morning, I had an interview in the office, managed some urgent tasks and did a paper for an exam I had in the afternoon. The day was full indeed, but not too crazy. Today, well, a client meeting at 09:30 and then, finishing the planning and the preparation for an Assessment Center session we'll have on Saturday in the office, for 18 people, this is a challenge, but will be done successfully.
Now that you know my plan, you know you can reach me anytime, so, I'll stop here and go to bed. Take care of yourselves and see you soon, right?
same aura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

InshAllah!