Thursday, February 22, 2007

They say ...

They say that no news is good news, but definitely patience is not one of my strengths. I'm waiting now, the first enthusiasm has passed and now, I'm not disappointed, but I'm back to the working mood, to the day by day worries and to the usual problems. I had a job interview today, as I'm checking for new opportunities, I'm trying to enter the CSR activity, although it's kind of difficult on the Romanian market, .... and I do not like anything of what's happening now with me. I do not find the motivation to like my job, I have no news for Pakistan and well ... I have no other perspectives yet.
I have a difficult day on Saturday, I still have so many things to prepare and I'm just not in the mood. I'm reading the last conversations I had with Moaiz and I'm trying to find the right attitude and the spirit to do something, I hope I will succeed.
That's it for now, as you can see, very poor posts, and very low mood. Still, I'm happy for AIESEC in Romania and mostly for Gabiza, Congrats once again and lots of accomplished dreams for the future also.
I will end now with a Happy Birthday wish for AIESEC Sibiu, La mai mare dragilor!!!!!!
aura

No comments: